Multiple Protocol Weekly Summary
Each week, the Multiple Finance team releases a brief yet detailed report to update our community on all developments from tech — bug fixes, optimized user experience, optimized network performance, reduced access time, to social and community-related information.
Welcome to the Weekly Summary. This issue covers the week of 10/4–10/8.
1. The Top 10 Multiple Meme Contest Winners will be announced shortly! Keep an eye on our announcement channel: https://t.me/multiple_official
2. LP Applications — Apply here: https://forms.gle/xkjraaQBE7ADvWpcA
3. GP Applications — Apply here: https://forms.gle/bpqvim9wB8MssQEt5
4. Multiple and Uniswap are approaching greater milestones together — Uniswap V3 hit another major milestone while approaching 3 Billion USD in TVL!
Furthermore, Multiple Protocol opens new opportunities for active liquidity mining on Uniswap V3, crossing $5.4 Million in TVL! More details here.
5. Checkout Multiple’s September Monthly Report here.
Based on the user feedback collected from the online usage of the Alpha version, our product, technology, and interaction design teams are unanimously committed to upgrading the new version.
This version will upgrade the user experience and some functional improvements such as:
1. Added Pro version operation interface, Pro version, and Lite version for users to switch freely. The Pro version will provide K-line, liquidity data, and more data and indicator support for professional GPs.
2. The display structure of position opening data is optimized and the estimated fees income of position opening has been added for reference.
3. Added a new risk warning for opening positions. The price range of opening positions, the estimation of common losses, and friendly reminders of risky positions.
The price range of opening positions and the estimation of common losses, and friendly reminders of risky positions.
We have done some gas optimization, refactoring, reducing complexity, and increasing test coverage of smart contracts. While the current version continues to test internally, we are planning to iterate related product documentation for smart contracts.
What is Multiple Protocol?
Multiple Protocol is a Decentralized Finance (DeFi) protocol based on Ethereum that allows expert traders (GP) to provide professional AMM liquidity strategies, which in turn ensures users (LP) securely benefit from the best yielding products.
Find us on Social Media: