Multiple Protocol November Monthly Update
This issue covers the month of November 2022
Dear Multiple Users,
We are thrilled to present this Monthly report that includes various remarkable and excellent achievements that Multiple Protocol achieved this in the month of November 2022. From social media to tech updates, we’ve added every new development to this report to keep our community well-informed about everything that’s happening at Multiple.
This month it was Multiple Protocol brought you insights on trading crypto, futures, and mainly about the Ethereum merge. As much as the merge was successful we didn’t see the rally we all were expecting.
But if you know liquidity providers always win, and Multiple Protocol has built an aggregator dashboard for the DeFi community on Uniswap to provide concentrated liquidity and estimate profits, strategies towards range orders.
Give it a Try — https://app.multiple.fi/
Don’t forget to check out our Weekly reports from the month of November 2022
- Multiple Protocol Weekly Report November 21—November 25
- Multiple Protocol Weekly Report November 14— November 18
- Multiple Protocol Weekly Report November 7 — November 11
- Multiple Protocol Weekly Report October 21 — November 4
Yet again we have passed the critical CertiK Tech security beta test. A comprehensive examination has been performed, utilizing Static Analysis and Manual Review techniques. https://certik.com/projects/multiple
New trade settings, created to support user switching options, and to remember the user’s last option after switching:
- Move into the position corresponding to the description icon to display the functional description.
- New positions provide Lite and Pro versions for users to choose from, the Pro professional version is selected by default.
- Lite Version provides an interface for adding liquidity parameter settings is available.
- New Pair price information, data source: Uniswap (all data refreshed in real-time, refresh once in every 15s)
Adding liquidity confirmation information
Second pop-up window to confirm adding liquidity information
Price Range: The price range
Ticks Number: Number of ticks covered by the price range
- Smart Contract
We have done some gas optimization, refactoring, reducing complexity, and increasing test coverage of smart contracts. While the current version continues to test internally, we are planning to iterate related product documentation for smart contracts.
About Multiple Protocol
Multiple Protocol is a Decentralized Finance (DeFi) protocol based on Ethereum that allows expert traders (GP) to provide professional AMM liquidity strategies, which in turn ensures users (LP) securely benefit from the best yielding products.
Multiple Protocol — The Next Generation DeFi Protocol
Visit — https://app.multiple.fi/