Multiple Protocol January 2023 Monthly Update
This issue covers the month of Jan 2023
All crypto predictions coming true, if you were following Multiple Protocol. The biggest bomb of crypto predictions about to drop when Bitcoin crosses $30,000, it will be unstoppable. As we dive in DeFi this 2023, we have one last community update from Jan before entering in Bull Market.
- Multiple Protocol Weekly Report Jan 16–20
- Multiple Protocol Weekly Report Jan 9–13
- Multiple Protocol Weekly Report Jan 2–6
- Multiple Protocol Monthly Report December 2022
Do check our previoud weekly updates and December Monthly update. We wish our community a great year ahead and a Happy New Year once again.
New trade settings, created to support user switching options, and to remember the user’s last option after switching:
- Move into the position corresponding to the description icon to display the functional description.
- New positions provide Lite and Pro versions for users to choose from, the Pro professional version is selected by default.
- Lite Version provides an interface for adding liquidity parameter settings is available.
- New Pair price information, data source: Uniswap (all data refreshed in real-time, refresh once in every 15s)
Adding liquidity confirmation information
Second pop-up window to confirm adding liquidity information
Price Range: The price range
Ticks Number: Number of ticks covered by the price range
- Smart Contract
We have done some gas optimization, refactoring, reducing complexity, and increasing test coverage of smart contracts. While the current version continues to test internally, we are planning to iterate related product documentation for smart contracts.
About Multiple Protocol
Multiple Protocol is a Decentralized Finance (DeFi) protocol based on Ethereum that allows expert traders (GP) to provide professional AMM liquidity strategies, which in turn ensures users (LP) securely benefit from the best yielding products.
Multiple Protocol — The Next Generation DeFi Protocol
Visit — https://app.multiple.fi/